Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey baby let's go to Vegas...

Can I just say how annoying it is when I get a bajillion emails saying come here, go there, for this price, cheap deal, heckofatime... ok so it's not annoying, I, occasionally, find myself in lala land dreamin' away about my next vacation. Well let's just say there is a Vegas trip in the works and hopefully it all pans out. I'm not sure that it will but if it does then I'll be super stoked because if I end up going with the group that I think I am... it's gonna be a friggin' blast. We'll see, fingers crossed my little friends. (toes too if you wish)

Let's see let me update you on what's been going on lately...

We'll start with the weekend, which was great(ish)! Started out pretty great anyway.Friday, I met up with KC & Misty at Blu for a few(too many) cocktails and girl talk. It was great to catch up and we are definitely going to do it more often. We have all changed a lot in the past year... I mean there is a lot the same personality wise, but there is a lot that has changed life wise. Mainly with the two of them, I'm still pretty much the same well at least "status" wise. I don't have any babies, or any talk of marriage going on. :) After that, I met up with Travis, W, Alana & Bobby. But also ran into a Kalhor, Jack, Sheryl, Tiffany & many more. It was definitely a fun night!

Saturday, we all got up and went to run errands. There were 5 of us loaded up in Trav's Range Rover (oh yeah, he has my dream girl). We all had to do something it seems like, but it's funny because we all pretty much wanted to hang out so we ended up just running errands together. W & Bobby had to get titles, Trav & I had to go to the bank and then Alana... well I think all she had to do was ride along on our adventure. After we got finished runnin' around, we chose to go get some Mama Veca (such yummy food HIGHLY recommend to you yummy food searchers). After that, we all got suited up (swimsuited that is) and went to the pool. This is when it all gets "ish" and not so much "good"... Ok I'll admit maybe it's dumb that I wear jewerly that I really love no matter what any and everywhere... BUTTTTTT, in my defense, I literally do just that, I have always worn it EVERYWHERE without any issues. Unfortunately, Saturday was just not my day, (also in my defense, i didn't even want to go to the pool ha)... I decided to play some water volleyball because it's my favorite and before I knew it my pearl ring had vanished. SADDDDD me. To sum up the rest of the night, that was spent crying and in bed real early.

Sunday, I tried to wake up in a better mood, but it didn't last long. I had to take my car into the shop to check out a tire, there were 3 nails in my tire... can I just say that it's weird. I really don't offroad in the G6, I don't venture near construction sites nor do I have a manly carpenter talented man in my life that I use his garage to park in... so here's my theory, there are little twerps who are purposely trying to ruin my life... ok scratch that, not my life, but they are definitely upping the automobile expense account so that they can get a good laugh. Yo Twerps, jokes on you, I will figure out who you are and then I'll nail your eyeball... ok maybe not. But I do really hope they stop doing it! So Sunday, I was pretty much out of car....

And then I had a case of the Mondays yesterday...

And then today, nothing exciting has happened...

So consider yourself caught up on the "happenings" in my life... which are pretty lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment