Friday, August 26, 2011

Filler' in

1. One of life's most simple pleasures is a glass of wine on a patio.

2. Customers who think that painting and doing bodywork to a car only takes a couple of hours & two school zones on the way to work make me want to punch someone.

3. I like music because it makes people dance .

4. flubber & periwinkle (as well as many more word that I can’t seem to think of) are funny words.

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Moisturizer, even though I think the word Moist is sick, I have to lather up after I wash my hands or shower, I have really soft skin, not to toot my own horn or anything… but HONK HONK.

6. I'm happy that every one is in a good mood on Fridays, I know it’s because it’s payday but still!

7. I would never do meth… ha say no to meth kids!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, two school zones on your way to work must be quite frustrating :P



    _______________________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete