Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Missed Friday but here ya go :)

1. My favorite color is green. I really think it looks good on everyone.


2. My travel destination of choice is Colorado for the scenery and outdoor activities, but I really love a good beach too :)

3. My favorite food is ... hmm this is hard, I'm such a foody. I really love spicy foods like Thai food and even the extra hot salsa at hispanic restaurants, Italian is SO good, I love a fresh salad, I really like concession stand nachos with jalapenos, sushi is super amazing, beer and pizza. I have a bunch of favorites.

4. My happy place is my leather chair, I read a lot of books & magazines there, I watch tv there, I avoid sitting on the couch by W there, I've pretty much decided that it's MY chair.

5. My favorite saying is "If it don't make money it don't make sense" and I say "I love you back" a bunch too, but people like to steal it so it's not as cool to me anymore haha.

6. My dirty little secret is that I love the time of the day when I just get off of work, it's ME time, I do whatever I want during this time, if I want to go get an ice cream I go to braums and old people watch, if I want to read my book and listen to chick music like natalie imbruglia at the house that's what I do, it's just my time to ignore phone calls coming in and hang out by myself, it means a lot to me hahaha! I would be a much more grumpy person if I didn't have me time everyday.

7. Something friends might say about me is that hmmmm... I don't know, I'll type something and then backspace it up, so friends, you tell me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment