Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a little black dress, I have a bajillion black dresses just for the “any occasion” days too.

2. This week has been HOT. Oklahoma is killing me, it’s like I live in a conventional oven.

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat Target sushi, it’s the best store bought sushi around town, or just drink a glass of wine ha.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is lately, my brown rubber flippities, my feet have been sore since roaming the streets in Chicago, I didn’t wear the proper shoes to tour that place and now my feet ache. God I’m old.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is apparently old running shoes. I have SO many pairs, they smell really good...

6. My favorite person is too tough, I have lots of favorites .

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say If I had to compare myself to looking like any animal it would be a BLANK?!?! .

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Please follow me back at: www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Romanian Princess

    ReplyDelete