Sunday, September 25, 2011

ABC... 123 :)

Here's the A-Z's of me


A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: A queen bed for the queen. (that’s me)

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes… especially after I cook for you and ESPECIALLY if you don’t even rinse the food off your plate!

D. Dogs: I have a chunk of my heart is dedicated to dogs.

E. Essential start to your day: a HUGE cup of coffee and a smoke on the drive to work.

F. Favorite color: Green, but I like to wear brown & black too much J

G. Gold or Silver: Gold makes me feel so fancy!

H. Height: 5' 7" - just tall enough to be "tall" but too tall to wear heels around any guys I’ve dated.

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet really well, like Kenny g on the sax. Yeah THAT good..

J. Job title: Office manager somedays, other days secretary, I can’t decide which one I like better.

K. Kids: None. And none coming anytime soon. But I do want me a set of brown twin boys…if that’s even possible

L. Live: Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plains..

M. Mother’s name: Donna Kaye… (I get it from my mama)

N. Nicknames: j to the k, keri jaye, running bear, jer bear, jurr, buff.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None for me since I was a baby, healthy as a horse!

P. Pet peeves: liars… I can’t stand a liar, it can’t be that difficult to not lie!

Q. Quote from a movie: “ Mommmmm, meatloaf, what is she doing back there? I never know what she’s doing.”

R. Right or left handed: Righty tighty

S. Siblings: 3. Sam is 16 yrs older than me, then I have Chandra who is 2 years older and I really don’t have a clue how much older Steve is than me… I know his bday is 12/19 though, he’s in between Chandra and Sam but closer to Sam’s age. Which makes me the baby.

T. Time you wake up: Around 6:45-7 range every day. And 10-11 range on the weekends.

U. Unique fact about yourself: I can be really upset or mad about something but cover it up so well that you would think everything in my life is the most amazing thing in the universe, I kind of think that’s cool about me.

V. Vegetable you hate: none… seriously!!

W. What makes you run late: Everything. I'm never on time. I just find everything to distract me on the way out the door. I hate having to be places on time.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: only on my ankle, but it wasn’t broke’d just injured!

Y. Yummy food that you make: I’ve been told that my chicken enchiladas are bomb as well as my spaghetti, as well as my spasgna casserole, I’m really good at Italian because I really love.

Z. Zoo animal: Camel duhhh I rode one the other day they are cool...

1 comment:

  1. I love this game! It's so much fun to learn about people!

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete