Thursday, September 22, 2011

fo yo inFAIRmation

...Last night, KC, Kalhor & I all went to the fair. I was on a mission to get a ginormous corn on the cob, it's my fave. They tried to make me go the wrong stand... what were thinking? (amateurs) ... I got sidetracked by a cheese on a stick. But then I was in corn heaven. I love corn. ok ok, I assure you that I'm not going to write ONLY about corn here, but I can't really express my love for it to you. We walked around and cavewoman KC got her a turkey leg, Kalhor got him a philly cheese steak sandwich, and before too long we all had a full tummy. We walked around two buildings when something caught our eyes... KNIVES... I'm happy to say that we have all joined the knife club now. We are now protected, in any given situation all we will have to do is whip out our knives and BOOM someone is getting hurt.... hopefully its not us :) We didn't ride rides without you Candice... but we did ride the camel. KC & I were so excited to act like gypsys and be on a camel, if only I'd have worn my old Jasmine (from Aladdin) costume... next time. I didn't get my face painted this year, I didn't see the stand or I probably would have. As you can imagine we had a great time, and I think we can all thank our knives for keeping us safe & secure while exiting the fair and walking thru the cold & dark parking lot. On the way home KC called shotgun, I felt it was fair to let her have it but my stomach wasn't feeling it, as soon as we got back to Kalhors I puked walking to my car and even more when I got home... I hate being "that girl" that gets car sick. And what a waste of $8 on corn & cheese :( . I think I'm going to try and go back to the fair before it's over. Here are a few pictures I took :) Happy Thursday!!!



Sick!!

philly CHEEEEEESE

Nothin' like a good ol'e turkey leg

Look how focused we were...




It looks like a bullet....

but wait for it

waaaait for itttt

.it's ACTUALLY a knife! Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment