Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Girlfriends

The best thing about a lot of things is your girlfriends time. Last night after I got off of work, I drove around Norman, smoking ciggys and drinking a coffee I had been sipping on all day, and just drove. I've been in a funk, my nerves, feelings, body is all jacked up. I'm not sad, I'm frustrated... with a bunch of things. So as I anxiously waited for 7 o'clock to come around, I was finally finding myself a parking space in the actual mont parking lot (you guys know how many times that happens, only never). I got out of the car and saw a cute little blonde Amanda just waiting outside. Something amazing about girlfriends, it's like we just know! We know if something is wrong, if something is bothering eachother. We got a table and Court showed up shortly to join us. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. I can't even tell you what we even talked about, but I just feel blessed to have been able to get out with my friends and feel normal for the first time this week. As for the stress and funk I'm dealing with, I'm still just dealing with it. Thank God for good friends.

Tonight I'm going to hang out with KC & Kalhor, and maybe get my face painted... it just depends :)

Like I said THANK GOD FOR GOOD FRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment