Friday, October 21, 2011

Fallin' for Friday

1. Nothing says fall like a good boot and a scarf .


2. My favorite autumnal tradition is carving pumpkins and drinking a pumpkin ale .

3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin ANYTHING! Lattes, bread, pie, scented candles, I love it all.


4. Fall makes me think of orange colors because I associate it with falling leaves and beautiful trees .

5. Autumn free form word association, go! Halloween costumes, jack o lanterns, tights, boots, darker hair colors, bleh bleh bleh .

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is my favorite steve madden boots with oh uh anything! .

7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) HALLOWEENY. I love dressing up goofy. I have this weird thing with painting my face, just ask my friends .

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkin everything and I hear ya on the pumpkin ale. Its my favorite. I wish they sold it all year round.

    ReplyDelete