Friday, October 7, 2011

Get my filling in..

1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is the whole public display of affection, and NO I'm not just talking holding hands down a sidewalk or a peck on the cheek, I'm talking making out in a restaurant, whats up with that?

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is jumping rope, it’s so good for you, if my boobs didn’t feel as though they were going to flop away (and YES I wear a heavy duty sports bra, they are just that big) I’d probably do it more, but I try to only do it in a secret room in the gym ha .

3. When I've had a bad day I do one of two things, go for a nice long run, or just go straight to bed .

4. I'd prefer a night in with wine and a movie to a night out of “clubbing” any day.

5. Something that makes me nervous is emailing in front of my boss.. isn’t that dumb ha? He emails in front of me all the time, but I’m always afraid he’s going to make fun of my grammar or something, so stupid .

6. Something worth fighting for is urrr your life?… I know you’re thinking wth? But I heard a story the other day, about a man and a woman getting married suddenly because the dr gave the woman 1 month to live and they were talking like oh by next month she’ll be gone, after seeing what my mom went thru, it just makes you think, there was not one time my mom said oh cancer has beat me even in her last days, so stick with the positive attitude folks!

7. When people think of me, I hope they think “she’s a fun person, she is funny and she always makes the best of whatever situation she is in” .

No comments:

Post a Comment