1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an OU cheerleader when I grew up. (clearly big goals back then ha)
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a full-time traveler, I would love to travel the world! oh and be a trophy wife ;), lots of gtl involved in that job tho.
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom (still do) and my sister (still do) .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a cheerleader (because I was one every year for at least 4 years in a row) it's kind of hard to forget a costume you wore for 4 years, on another note, that means i was able to fit in the same clothes for 4 years...go me!
5. My favorite childhood toy was (it's a tie) roller-skates (quad wheeled of course, I have little balance) and I really liked skipper (ya know barbie's BFF or cousin or sister, whatevs)
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was 5... I said the phrase "what the hell is that guy doing", my dad didn't really get upset but my sister made a point to wait 5 hours later to wait and tell my mom as soon as we got back from my dads house..oh yeah, she's nice until you're her lil sister ;)
7. I get daily inspiration from writers, outdoor scenery, mothers, healthy relationships, hard workers, marathoners- a lot of stuff inspires me .