Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Make 7...Up Yours :)

I just tried my hand in making a sweet treat for my sweet tooth. It was basically the most simple thing EVER.

Lemon Cake mix ( I used sugar free)
20 oz of Diet 7 up
Cool Whip (used lite cool whip)

Mix both of those ingredients, leave out the eggs and oil. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. If you leave the middle a little gooey, it's pretty tasty. Let the cake cool off, top with cool whip and eat up! The whole pan consists of only 125 calories, somethin' crazy! So it's a guiltless indulging session :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG this sounds sooo easy and it looks so good! So adding this to my list of must bake! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, let me know what you think, I've been chompin' down on it all week ;)

    ReplyDelete