Thursday, October 6, 2011

Starting Fresh

... After yesterday's weird post , I've decided that I would try and throw some positive thoughts in todays post. Yes, it's true the last few weeks have been a little out of routine for me, but the truth is I really have a whole lot to be thankful for. Last night, I went home, I attempted to catch up on my "real" housewives, but instead settled for a rerun episodes of 16 & pregnant (the original crew) and it made me thankful to know that I had never been in their situations, that would have been hard. Then instead of attempting to try out a new recipe, I thought to myself  " i have all my life to cook and i'm tired", so I settled for 50 cent wings from Pizza Hut. And instead of finishing the episode of criminal minds, I went to bed at 9. Seriously, think about it, it's the smallest things that can make you realize that your life isn't as bad as you think. So I say, indulge in a night of eating badly every once in a while, catch up on your beauty sleep and wake up thinking that it's a fresh start and never stop counting your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment