Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11 Make a wish Friday

1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Eat Pray Run.

2. Something I am thankful for is my helpful boyfriend, I have been so stressed lately and last night he made a late night run because I needed mini cupcake cups and almond bark, and I know he didn't want to, he was already in his comfys.

3. Something that made me laugh this week was when the wrong item came in the mail and was tiny, you can read about that in my post after my sister's shower.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a pair of Frye Boots and new luggage.

5. I am excited about having a babyshower this weekend, but I never imagined being so stressed with making cake balls!

6. If I were a color I would be green. such a pretty, fresh, amazin' color :) .

7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by enjoying a seasonal brew (coffee or beer) by a bonfire with hometown friends laughin' my butt off.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful boyfriend! Cakeballs are definitely a stresser the first time! Hope you have fun this weekend at the baby shower!! :-)

    ReplyDelete