Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Checking In

Hey guys! I'm definitely slacking on my grace in small things project I started :( I just wanted to let y'all know that I have some things that I will be busy with the next couple of weeks, so I won't be blogging as much!

My sisters baby shower is coming up next weekend so I'm staying busy with planning and baking in the meantime. W is going to be my test dummy, he's not complaining! As I am typing this, I'm actually attempting to bake my first batch of cake balls. Red velvet mmmm :) I'll let you guys know how they turn out! I'm going to be taking the guys at work some goodies too. Just trying to find out what's edible and tasty to everyone else. I will also be busy trying to find gifts for baby Arnold too. I'm definitely getting anxious for baby to be here. So exciting!

I have some blogs that are scheduled that I started writing a few months ago and I figured this would be a good time to post them since I'm not finding time to blog. Hope everyone has a good next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment