Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet Baby

You should probably just go ahead and push play, it totally goes along with this post, it also reminds me of my sister. We just think this song is so sweet.



Remember when I told you about the night of the shower when my sister and I put together baby's hospital diaper bag? Well I think I forgot to mention an extremely important part about what was in that bag. Amongst the boy and girl outfits, we had a couple of diapees (not a typo), wipes, and a very special handmade blanket. On the day of the shower, my sister got a bajillion baby blankets. However, she got one that my grandma Harber had been saving to give her. As you know, my grandma passed away almost a while back and we miss her dearly. She holds such a special place in all of our hearts. Papa showed up at Chandra's shower and he gave her baby's gifts. They were the blankets grandma had put back. My sister chose one of the blankets that grandma made to wrap up baby in.

For so long, I've been calling this baby BABY. And now I can finally write that we now have a sweet baby girl!

Today I witnessed a miracle happen. A miracle because a few months ago my sister got in a wreck. Scared the crap out of me. My sister and baby were lucky that things didn't turn out worse. They lived through a wreck. A wreck that totaled a big Dodge truck. A wreck that threw them out of a front windshield. A wreck that had them airlifted to Texas. I witnessed a miracle of a baby coming into the world today. I witnessed a very precious being give birth to another precious human being today. What a blessing!

Happy Mother's Day Chandra

Happy Father's Day Buzz
Happy Birthday Sweet Little Brentli Kayte

Meet Brentli Kayte Arnold
She weighed 7 lbs 12 ounces
19 1/2 Inches long
and every bit of cute :)








No comments:

Post a Comment