Friday, November 18, 2011

tGiF

1. A nervous habit I have is messing with my hair and placing it above my top lip so that it looks like i have a mustache, i do it a lot, it looks rediculous but for some reason i just do it.

2. Something that makes me sad is when people judge people based off of something they hear rather than experience, i just think thats mean. I try my hardest not to do that. 

3. Today I am thankful for my warm jacket, brrrrr it's cold in Oklahoma this morning.

4. My favorite room in my house is tba :) .

5. I can't stand people who slurp or smack while eating and drinking. I would prefer going deaf when this goes on around me.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would go buy some more Christmas gifts, I'd like to have that all finished up by the week before Christmas!

7. The last person I hung out with was Luke Hamilton Wells, coolest little boy I know. He is SO funny! He had me in tears from laughing so much last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment