Wednesday, December 7, 2011

fuzzy blissfulness

Lately I've been living my life in the fog of what's going on around me. There's been so many blessings and some of those are blessings are in disguise. Regardless, my eyes are just opening and seeing everything in a different light. It's so nice to sit back and just be observant sometimes. I think it just allows you to realize all the good things happening.

I have a busy weekend coming up. Full of many events. First I'm going to a graduation Saturday morning, then I'm going to a Christmas party with Paris and then I'm going to celebrate Misty's 30th birthday. And in between all of that, I'll be squeezing in Baby Brentli time. I love my friends and family so much!

Last night, I went to dinner at Victoria's Pasta Shop with the beautiful KC. We played ketchup and it was so much fun. I'm really just so happy for her, she & Chad have really found a spark in each other and it's very obvious. She beams with happiness when she talks about him. They are very lucky in finding each other (thanks to me...ha) and I couldn't be happier to see that they are just beginning to make plans for their future together. I love seeing my friends succeed in things they are passionate about. 


p.s. Misty, could you seriously stop looking so amazing? you are making us 26 year olds look like poop! Can't wait to celebrate with you!



oh & look what Pinterest taught me, to incorporate a maxi skirt into winter wear, but in this Oklahoma weather make sure you wear those tights or you will be a chilly lil bear :)


I also worked on another project this week. I made B some headbands. Out of pantyhose and fabric. And a hot glue gun. I'm gonna need to get a sewing machine soon :)


Brentli: Seriously Aunt Teetay why do you make my mom send you a bajillion pictures a day?



No comments:

Post a Comment