Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Friday Fun

1. The holiday season is going to be so much better now that my sister had her little one, new family member to add to the Ahtone crew .


2. Snow makes me think of bad drivers, which link to car repairs, which link to job security. Hey, if it don’t make money it don’t make sense (cents) ;) .


3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is cookie dough? Preferrably in your sweats while watching reality tv shows.That’s usually my answer to all food questions .


4. Winter is the best time for watching movies, enjoying a glass of wine and tanning .

5. I can hardly wait for tonight, I get to see my niece .


6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them! I like getting gifts ok, but I think it’s really awkward to open a gifts in front of others, like you are in the spotlight, I feel like my reaction would tell all. I like to spoil other people more!


7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 8 or 9. Definitely up THERE. I love spending time with my family. Last year we had such a good time at my sister and brother in laws watching my niece and nephews open their gifts while we sipped on boxed wine and just laughed. I come from a VERY funny family, so when we all get together I love it, because we literally laugh the entire time, laughing is so good for you! Never take anything too seriously, takes all the fun out of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment