Friday, December 23, 2011

Holly Jolly Friday

1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear, haven't you seen ELF! Duh!


2. The thing I love most about Christmas is spending time with others, and really just recognizing how lucky I really have it. I always feel so bad for those out there who don't have family, friends or a home to spend the holidays.

3. The holiday season is a time for spending time with people your love and care about. I'm really lucky to have my small little Ahtone family. It's never going to be the same without my mom but my family is really great and fun to be around. With Ahtone's, we are always laughing!


4. My favorite thing to eat on the holidays is a bajillion cookies, anything sweet. I love icing.. like by itself.

5. I will be spending Christmas with my family. I'm excited to see my nieces and nephews.

6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give. I love gift giving and finding the perfect gift for someone. I love spoiling people with gifts, food, and my christmas carol singing abilities.

7. I'm dreaming of a relaxing, Brentli snuggle filled Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment