Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Fill in the Blank Friday for 2011

1. New Years is a great excuse for a clean slate. Start things over, be a better person at a specific thing, whether that be weight managment, saving funds or be more forgiving of your own past.


2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to be more organized, I've been working on that this week, and I realize how much less stressful things are when you know where everything is. However, I will not turn ocd.

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to run a marathon, which I was actually successful at. I talk about that marathon all the time, and I’m sure it gets annoying but I think until you really do one, you might not be able to grasp how crazy it is .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was running the marathon. Training 6 days a week gets a little too much at times, but well worth it .

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with really good friends & also some co workers at the embassy suite New Years celebration! So excited to ring in the new year with some of my besties!

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to volunteer more, not necessarily just to the town or community, but to my family, friends, etc. I feel like sometimes I get a little selfish and I’d like to be a little more helpful and selfless in 2012 .

7. 2012 is going to be  great, I think I will enjoy it, I'm very optimistic about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment