Friday, December 9, 2011

LOVE fridays

1. Love is amazing. simple yet complicated. sometimes ugly but more beautiful, and is something that can't happen without LAUGHTER (and kisses).

2. Being in love feels like an anxiety attack, but  a good kind, one that is full of happiness :) it's like you're nervous, you're happy, you have trouble concentrating, you're restless because you are only thinking about that one person, you have a pounding heart, you have a fluttery tummy, you are fatigued because you are waiting on him/her to call, basically you're a hot mess. It's so much fun at the beginning, the key is to find ways to remember that feeling and make sure you both still feel that way after the new wears off a little.

3. My favorite quote about love is " choose love, love your choice" & " rich in love"..
 'Cause every mile, that we walk down brings me closer to the truth
and the truth is I've always loved you and I always will
And every valley, that we walk down if we hang on to each other
We're gonna make it baby, to the top of the hill, I've always loved you and I always will - it's a song and I love when Mike McClure plays it :)

4. The most important thing in a relationship is friendship and communication. Friendship allows you to trust, laugh and have fun together and communication helps you  speak from your heart, sometimes its not what anyone wants to hear, sometimes it's the best news in the world, but if two people can't communicate in a relationship, emotions build up and the shit hits the fan.

5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone unwilling to put in effort to the relationship, selfish partners hurt the relationship more than they realize.

6. The way I show love in my relationships is by writing little love notes, sending the rando i love you text, and bunches & gobs of bear hugs.

7. I love sleep, and 80's live bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment