Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Friday of the week :)

1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is (this one is tough), I fall in love with any place new .

2. Europe is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to my ipod and my plane magazine is always the rolling stone, read it cover to cover .

4. My three must-haves when I travel are iPhone , trash mags and sunglasses (mainly to people watch/stare and not get caught).

5. My favorite travel companion is my ipod… I usually travel by myself to be honest .

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is I had to throw out my dry shampoo  and they threatened my wine cork opener but I got to keep it, wait no one else carries a wine opener in their purse?!? That’s just weird.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is … I’m not really big on trying exotic foods, mainly because I don’t do well with different types of meats, my stomach thanks me for not trying new foods.

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Colorado or around Lake Tahoe would be great, but I do love Oklahoma too, it’s home, it's where family and friends are and everybody knows my name, it's my cheers!

9. I have been to thirteen states in the U.S.

..speaking of traveling, my sister and my neice are coming to visit tonight and I'm going to pick them up from the train station at 9:05 pm, they are so darn cute, can't wait to see those travelin' girls!!! Happy Weekend Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yesss! I love having sunglasses to people watch with!! So glad I'm not the only one who does that!

    ReplyDelete