Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh Canada...



On Tuesday night, I met up with my friend Melissa. Meliss & I met while I was working as a teller at OU Federal Credit Union when I was 22 years old. We worked together about a year and then we both got separate jobs. Working together was a lot of fun. She is by far one of the funniest people I know and we both have the same type of humor so I'm sure that helps. We also have the same views on our beliefs in God and we have gone on church dates together. We both love food too so we had plenty of catchup dates over yummy dinner. She has seen me at my highest of highs and lowest of lows. And every time I get together with her, it's like we don't skip a beat. She has a beautiful heart. She is someone I look at and think "wow, you are one brave girl".. I say this because when Melissa met the man of her dreams from Norman, Oklahoma she moved from Canada to be with him. She left a very loving & fun family as well as some of her best friends behind to take a chance and let love have its way. But now it's time for her to move back to be back with her family and friends. It's never easy to say goodbye, and it's never easy when you know that person is not just a few miles away, so I really don't like that she is going, but of course I understand. I'm definitely going to miss her, but I'm hoping that some day I'll make it to Canada to visit my favorite Canadian girl and her fun family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment