Monday, February 13, 2012

Chocolate & Wine for dinner

This weekend I was a little bit of a mess, very moody :/ oops. Friday, Bobby & Alana came over. After Will & I got home from the gym we picked up Target sushi & headed home to watch a movie with our company. We watched Our Idiot Brother. Movie on me, due to the fact that I waited 3 weeks to take the movie back and the day I did, redbox had already charged my account. Bummer! After the movie was over, I wasn't too upset I bought the movie. It's just about a guy who is just an "easy going likes to see the best in others" type with 3 typical crazy sisters.

Saturday, W & I got up and munched down on some Ihop. (our new favorite place) We had a few errands to run around Norman and do so we got those done early. We decided to go to the mall and do a little indoor shopping due to the cold weather. I ended up buying W some cuff links & a tie. Lookin' so fresh ;) I scored some boots (shocker) from Dillards. I thought they were going to cost me $65 but I got to the register and they were $37, originally $100. Go me! We took a winter nap after our 4 hour shopping trip. We went to the gym, then rented a movie and then I had a box of chocolates and a glass of wine for dinner. Totally defeats the purpose of going to the gym but I didn't even care. I don't know if I told you guys, but I made these do-it-yourself wine glasses for gifts around Christmas time. We kept the messups. You just dip the glasses in chalkboard paint and just use chalk to write whatever you want on them when you are enjoying a glass of wine! (See below)


W didn't think I knew how to tie a tie but duhhh!
-ps this is NOT the tie I got him, this is the tie that made me want to buy him a NEW tie though!


Girls, you get it!  

Poor Will, this was his glass haha!

Sunday, we had lunch with W's grandma & tom. We met up at the Cracker Barrel. Yum, good country cookin! Then gym'd it up yesterday evening after cleaning the house!  Very relaxing weekend for this cranky girl!

But I woke up to Oklahoma's first snow of the year this morning! Yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment