Saturday, February 25, 2012

Four More things...

in case you were wondering... (which I know you were)
Four jobs I’ve had: Office Manager, Bank teller, Event coordinator at a Fine Chocolate shop, Snowcone Maker

Four childhood memories: Mary Poppins, Circus Circus in Las Vegas, Teddy Ruxspin, Mom's homemade biscuits


Four things I used to think I couldn't live without: Giga Pet, Doc Martens, Tommy girl perfume, highlights


Four songs I never change the radio station on : Selena "Dreaming of You", Brooks & Dunn "Neon Moon", Sheryl Crow " All I wanna do" , Led Zeppelin "Kashmir", i'd like to throw in a number 5 on this one, "Love Shack" B-52's reminds me of when I thought I wanted to be a professional ice skater and I'd go to the roller skating rink all decked out in my skate suit, oh yeah I had one of those, and this song ALWAYS came on, and I loved it!!!


Four places I've been on holiday: Branson, New Mexico, Colorado & Vegas!


Four of my favorite celebrities: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Eva Mendes & Ashton Kutcher


Four routines I do daily: Check my email, Brush my teeth, Eat Breakfast, Drink Coffee


Four places I’d rather be right now: The Mont patio (lush), Spa, Beach, Cruise ship



Happy Humpday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment