Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello Mr. Friday

1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is traveling the entire world, I mean shoot, that would be amazing.


2. Spoonful(s) of crunchy peanut butter and basically anything with peanut butter is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Takin’ it easy” .

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Balentines Day, surprising my chosen person of the month and starting some training.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is the other day I’m pretty sure I was singing a Selena song, but it varies I sang I’ll fly away the other evening, I love singing, since I’m so talented and all ;).

6. If I found out that the production of Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Cream was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is shopping… I have a blackbelt in shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Black belt in shopping. Love that! I need to start using that.

    ReplyDelete