2. My current decor style is cheap . but I wish it were more cheap.
3. I wish I could redecorate the car?4. My dream house absolutely has to have a home gym, a big kitchen for my husband to cook for me, a bathtub the size of a jacuzzi and a library full of books wall to wall!
room in my house garage to make it more awesome.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is big kitchen table. In my mind I will have a big table so that one day
I my baby(s) daddy can grill food for us and we will all sit down at the table for dinner and share something we learned that day and when the kiddos are at their friends house we will have dinner parties for our friends and other family members.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is anything that isn't homey, that doesn't make you feel comfortable, anything that looks breakable all of the time and white carpet, i drink too much red wine for white carpet and i'm going to have twin boys who are going to be dirty little monsters and there is no need for white carpet with dirty little baseball cleats running in and out of the house. Do you like how i have my future planned out? yet really i don't... hey a girl can dream! .
7. Candles, blankets and cheezits (that's right I said cheezits, everyone should have cheezits on hand) are little touches that makes my house feel like home.