Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday Lovebugs

1. My greatest strength is  my impulse decision making, I find the most fun i have usually is because i made a last minute spontaneous decision.
2. My greatest weakness is my inability to be on time for anything. It could be something I was getting paid to be on time for and I’d still be 5 minutes late.

3. People always compliment me on my sense of humor and I get compliments on being blunt, i.e. “jeri kaye, it’s just awesome that you don’t sugar coat anything, and you don’t care about what others think, you’re just you.”
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me sleeping longer, I'm very good at "just gonna sleep 5 more minutes" and then getting up at the last second.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  … tba, if I find it, I’ll let you know.

6. Something new that I tried recently was
orange marmalade, ewe gross. Not recommended.
7. This weekend I would like to  run really well tomorrow morning, I think it would MAKE my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment