Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank heavens it's Friday

1. My favorite color is green .
2. My home decor color palette includes a lot of whites, I like the pottery parn look, neutrals and whites.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color green.. I think people just notice my eyes when I wear greens. I have hazel eyes so it seems like they appear really green then.
4. The color I detest is is pink, orange, and red… they are just so loud on me, I think they are pretty on others but I stick close to blacks and neutrals.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be  lots of black, I love wearing black and just accenting with jewelry and scarves. Sometimes people ask me if I work at Victoria secret because I dress like this, you’d think I’d take a hint but I don’t care I do what I want. I also like dark shades of green or any shade of green.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is
orange or pink. Orange reminds me of OSU and pink reminds me of Barbie.
7. The color of my favorite dress is olive green, I wore it for a new years party last year, and haven’t worn it since, but it’s still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment