Friday, April 27, 2012

Blanks


1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, snooze my alarm at least 8 times, then check my email .
2. I can hardly wait for the next time I get to see my little baby B.

3. The quickest way to my heart is cowboy boots and manners because it is southern and I’m from the south and I love these two things a LOT.
4. A little known fact about me is that I use cuss words and I like alcoholic drinks, yet I can have an intense conversation about Jesus, can you deal with that? Comedy relief anyone?

5. The best part about my job is I have a really kickass boss, he is hands down one of the funniest & coolest bosses I’ve ever worked for! And I work around only guys which is quite the relief after the previous jobs at banks being surrounded by gossip queens.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is
 peanut butter wait, concealer, no um my family and my net, net being my girls who are there no matter what the issue is.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is _ strum a guitar and belt out an amazing voice, although, I can sing WAY better than my brother who I’m pretty sure thinks he gave Elton John voice lessons back in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment