Friday, April 13, 2012

Freaky Friday the 13th..

1. Today is a good day because   I get to have an afterwork coffee date with Lauren tonight, we get to play ketchup and juicy gossip I'm sure ;)

2. The best thing I did all week was   hang out with my friends and family more than i have in a long time.



3. The current weather is     meh and it makes me feel    meh   .


4. The best thing about spring is that all the ugly attempts of winter clothes that are in my closet go away, I hate trying to dress for cold weather, i look like a weirdo.



5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  errr... i'm not dying to try anything out, but I like the toms wedges will that work? .


6. A person who made me smile this week was my friends and family, they are good people, well duh!


7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was sadly nothing, I pretty much ate cottage cheese and wheat thins, peanut butter and wheat thins, frozen grapes, tuna sandwich and some popcorn, but i am looking forward to brunch this weekend somewhere new with KC.

1 comment:

  1. i like those tom wedges too! that totally works!

    ReplyDelete