Friday, April 20, 2012

Made it Friday phew...

1. Today is a great day because,   it's Friday, and what's not great about Fridays?!?  


2. Tomorrow I will    head to bricktown, I've been wanting to go to the memorial museum because I've never been and I know they will have a lot of things going on for the memorial! I can remember where I was when the bombing happened, I was in Mrs. Goldsmith's choir class, I remember being scared, I feel like it was the first time I remember something big like that happening, so sad.



3. My favorite time of day is     right after my lunch break  because      I feel refreshed after the break and i only have 5 and half more hours to go til the end of the day.

4. Sometimes you just have to    breathe, relax and be thankful for what you got!



5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is  Ummmm... this video, dang girrrrl got it goin' on, i ran out of breath watching!


6. My favorite accessory is a pretty ring.

7. My favorite thing about this week was   getting a bunch of girlfriend time, lunch with La, dinner with court & amanda, lunch with KC, got to see Paris & Kinz and then even phone/gmail chat with lil C  .

No comments:

Post a Comment