Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sushi & Cocktails

It took everything in me to make it through the day yesterday. With all of the storm damage and insurance companies giving customers the runaround, it makes for a bit of a frustrating day to try and keep everyone happy around here. Regardless, I'm thankful I have a job that I love and that pays the bills.

I was so ready to see my girls Court & Amanda so I just kept telling myself 3 more hours 2 more hours etc. Once I was off of work, I read my book outside while time passed. Six thirty came around and I was on my way to meet on a patio for some sushi, cocktails and gossip. The three of us literally had not seen eachother for 3 months. Crazy how time passes but when together with your good friends its like you didn't skip a beat. I don't know if you have heard about us, but we close sushi bars down. $3 double well drinks are hard to beat and why have we not ever known about that deal? Eventually we made our way to our spot on the corner, Louies. We love! We laughed all night! We  rounded up the troops before it got too late and hitched a ride home with the nicest designated driver. I know I say it a lot, but it's really the truth, I have some of the greatest girlfriends on the planet.


We were dehydrated clearly!

Now, I'm a reader but I'm not sure I'd be able to read at a bar...



p.s. I got a stupid parking ticket last night... bummer! $25 more dollars meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment