Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My bedtime routine includes,   falling asleep on the couch and then sleep walking to bed.


2. I am    learning little life lessons today and it's only 8:00 am , can't imagine what the rest of the day is gonna be like .



3. I can't stand     selfish people  because they are full of crap .


4. My idea of relaxation would be   .. some beach, somewhere.



5. If I had an extra $50, I would    save it to spend on something for my next crib, or spend it on one too many cocktails.


6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they can keep up with what's going on in my life as opposed to me having to go all information overload when we talk on the phone  .


7. A recipe I've been dying to try is  oh lord, none... i haven't been cooking much lately oops!? 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog. I am stopping by from Fill In The Blank Friday! A beach sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete