Friday, May 11, 2012

Finally made it to Friday

1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a two. I get sick at the beginning of summer and the beginning of winter and it sucks!


2. The last time I felt sick was today when someone told a crappy joke about something and they thought I didn't know what it meant, turns out i did and it sucked to bring that situation back up in my mind, thanks ya Meany  .



3. The worst part about being sick is the snot      because      it's gross.  .


4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being left alone. I already hate being sick, so please don't touch me, don't talk too loudly, and DO NOT run around with your happy/healthy self showin' off how good you feel .



5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is    drink tons of water, dust a lot (allergies aren't fun) laugh a lot and have a few glasses of red wine a week ;) .


6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to drink lots of water and take 8 bajillion ibuprofens, that's right, I'm not gonna lie, it works like a friggin' charm.


7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is a cup of coffee and sliced pears, not together necessarily but both things make me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I always drink coffee when my allergies act up. That stuff is like a miracle!

    Jen
    www.hautewhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete