1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a two. I get sick at the beginning of summer and the beginning of winter and it sucks!
2. The last time I felt sick was today when someone told a crappy joke about something and they thought I didn't know what it meant, turns out i did and it sucked to bring that situation back up in my mind, thanks ya Meany .
3. The worst part about being sick is the snot because it's gross. .
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being left alone. I already hate being sick, so please don't touch me, don't talk too loudly, and DO NOT run around with your happy/healthy self showin' off how good you feel .
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is drink tons of water, dust a lot (allergies aren't fun) laugh a lot and have a few glasses of red wine a week ;) .
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to drink lots of water and take 8 bajillion ibuprofens, that's right, I'm not gonna lie, it works like a friggin' charm.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is a cup of coffee and sliced pears, not together necessarily but both things make me feel better.