Friday, May 18, 2012

i'm drawing a blank...

1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my family. I really don't think that kind of relationship is like any other. I mean you wouldn't just love any random crazy person, but i love my crazy family.. They aren't just crazy, but when I'm having a bad day or just miss home I can hang out with my family and it makes my heart feel better.


2.      Friday   is good cause to celebrate .



3. The most fun I ever had was     hard to say... I've had some really great fun times. I really loved living in Houston with my sister, it was just a spur of the moment decision and I got to live with my sister and it was just fun, I also worked with some fun people and me & johnna just ran around and had SO much fun, I really miss that place  .


4. True friends are the ones that really like you for who you REALLY are, raw emotions, batshit crazy moments, funny inside joke and facial expressions that you know exactly what the look means, the people you call when you hurt and you know they will make it better, the people who will clear their schedule for day drinking because you need a drinking buddy, and true friends are the ones that don't give you any courtesy laughs when you're joke sucks, i'm pretty sure I didn't have a good way of structuring this run on sentence, but i don't even care.



5. Something that makes me terribly happy is    boxed wine and pizza?!? among other things .


6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with my main squeeze taking a motorcycle ride and/or doing something outside that involves giving me a tan  .


7. My favorite celebratory food is a cup of peanut m&ms not like a full 8 ounces but just a small drinking cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment