Friday, May 25, 2012

Last fill in the blank friday before i'm the big 2-7

1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise vacation.... this girl needs one like nobody's business.

2. The moments when i hung out with my mom & sister when I was just the little annoying sister and bratty baby of the family (pretty sure I was crampin' their style but i loveeeed it) is my most favorite memory .



3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was hold my breath when dealing with a stinky person the other day, but definitely worthwhile, blue in the face but totally worth it. b.o. central :/   .


4. The best part of my day is the time right after work but before W gets home, it seriously is the ME time part of the day, I sit on the porch and sometimes call C, sometimes do a little shopping, sometimes have a cold beer, i just do whatever i want for a good 45 minutes, i'm SUPER exciting..i know ;) .



5. Something I like that most people don't is       butter cream icing and LOTS of it, ask my sister, she will give me all of her icing and eat the cake .


6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family.


7. Something you might not know about me is that I want twin boys when i grow up ... i understand its going to be reeeeally tough at first but it is my wish! I think it would be the greatest thing ever! EVERRRRR!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, twin boys sounds so hard! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete