Thursday, May 3, 2012

no bueno...

So, I said I've been looking for a place. I was excited all day yesterday, yesterday evening I was going to get to look at my next possible home at 6:30. I didn't get out of work until 6, which meant I needed to hurry. I called to confirm that I was still meeting my next possible landlord to show me the home. Wellllllll, this is our phone convo:
Me: Hi, I was just calling to confirm our appointment for this evening...
Landlord: (silence)
Me: Hello?
Landlord: Yes I'm here
Me: Oh, I wasn't sure... Anyway, just calling to confirm the appointment for showing the house you had listed. We spoke on Monday evening?
Landlord: Oh yeah, I've already rented it out.
Me: Oh, um thanks.

So pretty much I went home, watched the newest episode of the real housewives, ate some chicken and went to bed at 8:45. I'm supposed to look at a duplex this weekend (actually 2) but I really like houses. Maybe I'm too picky. Either way I just want to not be looking,  I much rather prefer letting a house fall in my lap.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment