Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The search is over...

Thank goodness! For a house to rent that is! I'm really nervous excited about giving up the gypsy life. I haven't technically had a home with all of my stuff in it in um 2 1/2 years, maybe 3. Weird. I'm really good at having a lot of stuff at my brothers and then staying with friends and W during the week, coming and going, more going, as I please. But for the next year, my brother is moving out of his place so he can be closer to school and all that and I can have a house to save money in for a year before I buy. We are going to have a handover/turning over the key cookout once my stuff is in and his stuff is moved out! Should be a fun time!

June 1st (ish) we should be situated and cooking out shortly after! Let the home decor search begin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment