Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jealous Jeri...

... i feel bad but it's so hard to ignore the fact that i'm crazy jealous of my bf. he is going to Vegas this weekend. why can't i go to Vegas?

- It's not even because he is going with a group of his closest friends and doing all things crazy in the city of sin. ok maybe that has a little to do with it


For the most part it's about the fact that I haven't been on a vacation, mini getaway since I went to Chicago to visit lil C. Which was so much fun by the way and you can read about that here.

I LOVE my job, but sometimes it is just nice to get away. I have tried to plan a couple of vacations from the Chicago trip until now, but unfortunately plans always fell through, or something came up, so it hasn't been possible.

I'm hoping that the next vacation I even consider, which i've considered one, WILL work out and I will actually get on the plane, train or automobile to get me to my destination.

In the mean time, I'm going to throw myself a pity party and lose all sense of memory by avoiding to think about my boyfriend having the time of his life in Vegas. haha.

cry me a frickin' river!


No comments:

Post a Comment