Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday fill in the blanky



. I am a procrastinator, an aunt, a runner, a daughter, a sister, a best friend and a lover of laughing. 


2. I have always   wanted to skydive and hike up Mt. Everest.

3. I hope to one day be a mama like mine was.


4. I can     eat an entire box of cereal without feeling the least bit guilty, haven't done it in a long time, but I guarantee you I didn't feel bad after the last time i did .

5. I dream of    jeannie?.. a beach vacation (often)


6. The way to my heart is   good humor and making me laugh, serious and stressed out people give me the creeps sometimes.


7. I am passionate about   healthy relationships. Weird? Nah, I just love having a great sister & brother who can be brutally honest with me as i can be with them (although she never is real brutal) a boyfriend who can let me cry on his shoulder and go freak crazy about something really small and friendships that involve juicy cocktail conversation and lots of good laughs .

No comments:

Post a Comment