Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Out with the old & ordinary in with the new & way more unique

On tv shows.

I could care less about the bachelor/bachelorette, I'm so over it. I really do not understand how it has been going on this long, it's just not that exciting to me. It seems like the dates are unrealistic and extravagant and then one of the dummies proposes after only months of knowing each other and then it later results in a broken engagement. Now I do know there are a couple of exceptions, but not many.



However, I have started watching a show called Miss Advised on Bravo and I like it!  In a nutshell, it's about 3 girls who are looking for love, they have jobs that deal with relationships and relationship advice, yet they are still in search for the one(s). I feel like I can relate to one of these girls almost to the T on her attitude and actions towards certain situations, I'm not telling you which one, I also have a couple of girlfriends who remind me of some of the other charachters in form of their thought processes and actions. I just feel it puts a more realistic spin on dating these days!

... and that's my 2 cents check it out or don't ... i don't care :)



No comments:

Post a Comment