Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fun Day



1. I am proud of the lessons I've learned in life so far, some of them have been hard but most of them were worth it so far, I am just glad I can be happy because I know a lot of miserable people out there in the world and it breaks my heart. I have good friends, a guy who loves me the way i need him to, a car that gets me around, an a/c and home to keep me cool in the hot oklahoma temperatures, a great family and just lots to be thankful for   .



2. This weekend I will    finish my book, clean the house, grocery shop, go on a long run, hang out with Dagger (dog I'm dogsitting) wash my car, maybe go meet baby Sutton if KC goes into Labor (here's to hoping) have a glass of wine (or 3) just relax with W. We have been going a bunch so it will be nice to not have to go go go.



3. A secret dream I have is to open a business, but I'm not telling you what it is or what it's called, but give me the loan and I'll make it happen :)   .


4. I can't handle people who are mean just to be mean, it's annoying  .



5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    having to repeat everything you say at least three times because someone has bad hearing, get some aids bro.


6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is   vacation.


7. I think everyone should   laugh a little more, everywhere I go, people are always stressing about something, hello YOLO haha! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, #4 is my brother and #5 is my father. Lol! That last one is so true, too. My pets make me laugh everyday, so thank goodness for those little angels.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete