Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday


 
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 28, but for now I'm 27 & 1/2 ;) .

2. The best birthday present ever would be a vacation... i use the word vacation about 20 times a week and I feel like it's always my answer to fill in the blanks haha.

3. My favorite birthday to date was my 16th or 17th, I can't remember now how old I was, I'm pretty sure i was 17 though, but lets just say I was really spoiled on that day.

4. Birthdays make me feel     older (shocker)...but a happy older :)
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my last one haha, I did nothing to celebrate it and didn't get anything haha, basically I was moving the entire time, no cocktails were drank and no guilty dinner meals were eaten, in fact I think we had Sonic because W was on a sonic kick that week (and every week since), but I think as you get older maybe that's just how it goes maybe?!?! haha.
 
6. When I was born I was 10 lbs ...not sure how long I was. I was born in Denison, TX, but born a Sooner don't kid yourself.
 
7. So far my favorite age has been   26, I feel like I found myself a little at that age, I started reprioritizing my life a little, I realized what matters and what really doesn't, I look at the mistakes I made in the past and instead of being regretful I have learned from them and realized how to avoid making the same ones, I still make mistakes, I am still human, but I've just learned a lot from some of the major ones in the past. The way I see it, friendships, relationships, family situations can only get better from here on out .

1 comment:

  1. 26 has turned out to be an amazing age for me. I agree with you, I've learned a lot about myself and my priorities!

    Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete