2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are it's crazy that the Republican VP Candidate has a wife from my hometown area and that she comes from a democratic background, it's all more interesting to watch now. I think it's all interesting but some how I'm more attentive these days .
3. Today I am caught up on all of my work, which doesn't happen often.
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was I made some bomb spaghetti for myself on Tuesday night!
5. The last thing I bought was a happy meal for Luke.
6. The best movie I saw this summer was The dark knight rises... and that because it was the ONLY one I've seen this summer!
7. The best book I read this summer was While I'm intrigued and even slightly grossed out by the actions of the character in this book,I did like Mick... the wild life and mad genius of Mick Jagger. But I really was touched by the book Bloom by a blogger Kelly Hampton .