Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dream come true

Hula skirts & Coconuts

Blue water & tan butts

....

(Clearly, I'm no poet, that's as far as I could get)

But yesterday W told me he got me a ticket to Hawaii. A place that I've always dreamed of going. My cousin went when I was in like the 3rd or 4th grade and I'm pretty sure I've wanted to go since then. I cannot believe I am getting the opportunity. I'm fearing the long flight, but I know once I make it to the island I will get to take in all of the reasons that it was worth it to get on that plane. We are going to be going during Thanksgiving! Although I'll miss my family (not that we ever really celebrate a holiday that the pilgrims & indians "got along well"... ) I'm so excited to be spending an entire week in a place I thought was only in my dreams.










No comments:

Post a Comment