Friday, September 21, 2012

FRIDAY YAY!

1. Something I am very proud of is my health & fitness this week, I've had a very enjoyable summer loading up on carbs and letting myself relax in the a/c but last week I eased my way back into the routine of exercising and this week I went a little harder the soreness sucks but I'm all about it  .

2. My favorite thing about myself is my sense of humor, I just had a couple of experiences last weekend where people were taking things too serioiusly and making HUGE deals out of nothing, they were making me out to be a bad person because of some stuff that I said when really they don't get my sense of humor, it's always weird to me when that happens...sorry 'bout ya. Of course I laughed off their inability to be funny and laugh. People should laugh more, it's good for you     .

3. My favorite color for fall is black or brown, mostly black though, I love wearing shades of green too.

4. Something I've been learning lately is that it isn't my job to try and make everyone happy, they have the choice to be happy or not.

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is  Bossypants by Tina Fey is what I'm reading, I just finished Mick Jagger and Life as I blow it.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is throughout my work day I usually listen to Kings of Leon or Citizen Cope it's more chill. I listen to a lot of Doobie Bros and Petty too.
 
7. This weekend I will be getting to see my niece and going to a baby shower and watching the game and going to the fair, and hopefully making time to exercise in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment