Friday, September 7, 2012

Thinking back this Friday

 
1. My favorite grade in school was my sophomore year of high school. I really had my head together that year, I wasn't making terrible grades, I got more into running, making my way to the state track meet in the 2 mile run (yet losing once I got there)I had a supportive mom who came to all the meets she could, with peanut butter and orange slices in tow, my relationship at that time was really healthy and innocent, and I got to play sports with my older sister which was fun  .

2. My favorite teacher was  ...  this is tough, I generally liked all of my teachers     because,   they were pretty nice, I can get along with almost anyone.

3. The highest level of education I have completed is    a master's degree in "who gives a crap? I have a good job" hey...if it don't make money it don't make sense (cents) :) .

4. School lunches for me were usually     not eaten or puked up if I did... so sad but so true, glad that phase of my unhealthy life is done with and I am no longer an anorexic/bulimic person, I hurt & pray for the people out there that are still dealing with those disorders.

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be at least enough to buy me a Range Rover, a puppy and a Vacation to Hawaii (all at the SAME time). I didn't hate high school but I wouldn't want to go back and relive all of those experiences again. It was fun and all, but I had to grow up quick the summer of my sophomore year, and by grow up I mean experience the reality of how much life would change after that summer and for the remainder of my life, and that was a really tough time for me as person. Plus if I did want a h.s. reunion, I'd just show up at the beer garden on a holiday weekend.(true dat) I love the people I went to school with (some more than others, hence the ones I hang around with these days) but I really like that I've adapted to a bigger city with other things to do, such as good restaurants & shopping. (believe me, you think "oh that's nothing" well go to my one stop light town, where we have a choice of 3 places to eat and shopping is at least an hour and fifteen away) That's 4 years of my life that I'm glad I experienced but glad that I graduated and have moved on from.

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:  homecoming corsages, red & white, little indian cartoon characters, tanning (because I did that more than anyone I'm pretty sure, hello skin cancer bring it) and thrill hill.


7. The first day of school was always something I didn't make a big deal about, I was still going to be late (as i am everyday STILL), I was going to be "that girl" who needed to borrow a pen & piece of paper and I was just there to see my friends and boyfriend. oh and LEARN ;)   .

No comments:

Post a Comment