Friday, October 5, 2012

First Chilly Friday in a lonnnng time


1. The last thing I ate was this shrimp pasta stuff I made last night and then I barfed, yesterday  was not my day. First I ran over a dead skunk on my way to work, then I poured coffee in my purse... idiot!  

2. The last time I went to the beach was in July, if you count sandy beach at lake Texoma, and in this case I do.
3. My last vacation was   a few months ago, we made a weekend trip to St. Louis.

4. The last place I drove was to work this morning, I wish I had a driver to drive me everywhere though.

5. The last song I listened to was   Maroon 5 this love, I love adam.


6. The last thing I watched on TV was   the crazies... real housewives, I think that's all i watch these days.


7. The last time I said "I love you" was  this morning.



1 comment:

  1. oy! i hope today is much better than your yesterday! i have a serious love for maroon 5 too...i love dancing around cleaning the house to adams voice. haha.

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete