Friday, October 12, 2012

Rainy Friday

1. My favorite flower is    i love Tulips, but I have NEVER received them, like I haven't even bought them myself, I never see them, I often wonder if they exist because I never find them anywhere   .

2. You should never talk about politics or religion... EVER!... or at least don't talk about them with people who can't understand its ok to disagree on things sometimes, you also shouldn't talk Marriage with someone you don't intend on marrying that's weird too.

3. My favorite discovery as of late is the Lite Pom Juice, I lovvvve it.

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing a lot of not cute clothes... I don't really like fall or winter clothes that I own, I'd rather skip those seasons .

5. I wish I were still in my comfy bed.


6. My favorite TV show currently is   I've been watching lots of movies this week, so none I guess.


7. This weekend I want to  just chill, watch the game and be at home relaxing, all i have been doing is going and I'm just really wanting to relax.


2 comments:

  1. tons of tulips in Chicago in the spring- they plant them everywhere... see you in April? lol. just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulips are lovely but they wilt quickly so if you do get them or treat yourself to them, keep them in a tall vase with just the heads poking out or you can wrap a thin florist wire around the stems to hold them up. Either way, you should buy some for yourself and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete